Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2021

A Company of SCW Moors in 15mm

 

These are all from Peter Pig. I think there is much to like about them.  A variety of poses, consistency in size, and detail galore.  I went for 15mm because I already have loads of Spanish scenery and 15mm is really what I’m used to. Click for a bigger pic'.


Here we have the Company HQ with the Captain, a lieutenant, two LMG teams and some riflemen. Flags were still important in the SCW and so we have a standard bearer too.

The first rifle section here with a lieutenant, standard bearer, sergeant, riflemen and a LMG team for support.

The second section follows the same structure.

It is for the period a very effective fighting group.  I might add a HMG.  In the meantime, they could have a couple of lorries for rapid deployment.  Let's see the whole Company again.

There are a lot of flags. It looks nice and works with the rules I have in mind.  Currently, I'm thinking of games with three companies a side with a bit of armour and artillery as an option.

It is not a huge project but it is shaping up to be a fun one.

4 comments:

  1. Those look great and very tough fighters in the SCW. For some reason your Blog loaded really quickly today and I just wish the follow widget thing would play ball! The 'wonders' of technology:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve.

    I live in hope that the follow widget will rectify itself. The click for bigger pic now works again. I might try another re install of the follow widget. Perhaps with a new format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Jim. I've just finished the Civil Guards to keep them company.

    ReplyDelete