Followers

Friday, June 4, 2021

More Spanish Civil War in 15mm

I'm making progress, researching as I go.  Luckily there is a plethora of good info' and images to follow.  This is especially helpful for the Armour of which I know little.

A pair of Panzer 1s from QRF.

Some Carabinieros from Peter Pig.

Also from Peter Pig Mortars and crew, useful for either side. 

More Regular Infantry.  These I think are from The Late Queen.  I got a big bag of them second hand.  I really like these sculpts and they fit very well with my Peter Pig stuff.


Last a QRF T26.  I need to jolly this vehicle up a bit. I think I'll add Republican markings.


More soon, including dynamite throwing Asturians, Moors, Guardia Civil and Women's Militia.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work. Busy doung my own Carabinieros in 28mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neil. It's a pair of Zevzda trucks next for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Regulars are first generation Peter Pig, not Late Queen. The latter did militia and CTV and possibly a few others before disappearing. There was a bit of a tif in TMP with Peter Pig.
    I regret not buying some Late Queen....
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought I had. Thanks for that Neil. I'm am now wiser man.

    I recall the online stooshie at the time. I thought the Late Queen stuff looked good but wasn't interested in the period then.

    We are where we are as they say.

    ReplyDelete