Followers

Friday, March 4, 2022

More Irish Foot- League of Augsburg


This is the remainder of my Jacobite Irish Foot.  Above, Gordon O'Neill's.  You will see their pike men at the foot of the page.  


Clanrickard's regiment, their pike ditto.


Lord Bellew's with pike integral.


Lord Eustace's likewise.  Betimes, the Jacobites combined their pike men for shock action. Like so below. 

 

I've been busy on this.  I should have the Scots Regulars finished soon.  The Grand Alliance is now mostly done.  Certainly I have enough for a game.  

I haven't even started on the French yet.

Next up, some Grand Alliance Horse and Foot or maybe the Irish Jacobite Horse and Dragoons.  Then we will see what else has been bubbling away.


 



 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. More excellent work! Years ago, I thought a lot about starting a LoA project. At the time, I figured I had enough projects. Likely, at least a half dozen new projects have come along since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan. New projects just seem to appear out of the ether in my experience. If you were to do LoA Pendraken 10mm look rather nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Much appreciated Neil. I'm putting together a scenario for a game with them.

      Delete
  4. More lovely units and as before, the flags are great too. I heartily recommend the Pendraken LoA range, with them being their best figures IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Steve. I concur on the Pendrakens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the Jacobite army with its mix of uniforms....
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  7. It could have French artillery too and four French battalions early on. I have two of those.

    ReplyDelete