Followers

Monday, April 6, 2020

Back to the Russians



Last April I was painting Napoleonic Russians. Then I ran out of steam.  I suspect this happens when tackling big Napoleonic armies.  Now I’m back in the Tsar’s service for a while at least.

Another battalion of Old Glory grenadiers. 


Musketeers from Capitan.


More Dragoons from Old Glory.  I've one more to go for a total of three.


Huzzars from the same outfit.  I think I want another of these.


The Astrakhan Cuirassiers here from Campaign Group Miniatures.




Some Old Glory Horse Artillery.  I'll be doing a second battery.



Hopefully I can get at least two batteries of foot artillery done while my Napoleonic enthusiasm lasts.  Then I simply have to paint another two battalions of Musketeers and one each of Grenadiers and Jaegers.  Oh, and one more unit of Cuirassiers and one of Dragoons.  

Being pretty much confined to quarters I might just be able to do it.

I've got a load of Bashkirs to paint too. They will do service as Russian light cavalry and with my Ottoman /Tatar army using With Talon and Claw.

No comments:

Post a Comment