Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2023

SYW Prussian Dragoons in 15/18mm

 


Yes, a quick loop back to the SYW.  

I have finished my Prussian Dragoons.  Above, you can see the whole brigade. The  dragoons were the missing cavalry component in my Prussian Army.  Another significant milestone passed. 

All of the figures are from from Blue Moon.  Oddly, when I first got these figures I didn't like them.  Now I do.  Couldn't tell you why.  Tastes change? 

 


Let's have a closer look at von Normann’s Dragoons.

In the same format. 


Count zu Waldburg’s Dragoons.

 


Finally-

 


The von Blanckensee Dragoons.


Another shot of the brigade.


All three flags are from Kronoskaf. 

I need to paint one last Prussian gun and crew, a couple of command figures and to decide as to whether my grenadiers are up to snuff or not.  Then that is the Prussian Army is complete.

That will probably warrant a blog parade.

We will see the Austrian dragoons next.

In other news I’m awaiting delivery of Brent Oman’s Battle Command rules.  "Bat Com" to the cognoscenti.  It looks very promising.  I'm tracking mine as it travels from the USA.

8 comments:

  1. A splendid collection of units! I have made a start on Prussian dragoon guidons but still have lots to do on them... So much to do, so little time!

    Cheers,

    David.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David. Looking forward to seeing your new flags.

      Delete
  2. Excellent units. Kronoskraf is a very useful site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciated Richard. Yes, Kronoskaf is a treasure.

      Delete