Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

League of Augsburg- The Scots Brigade in Dutch Service

 

I needed these fellows for Killiekrankie and other theatres too.  As you can see I have mixed in some bonnets among the hats.  You can see the odd new recruit too.  The latter appealed to me for various what if scenarios.  Above, MacKay's.  Below we see their supporting pike men.

 

Next, we have Balfour's.

Lastly, Ramsay's. 

A tidy brigade, well drilled and equipped to regulation standard.  Also, I got around to painting a Powder Cart.  I was surprised to find only Peter Pig could supply me with a 15mm one.  None the worse for that.

At last I have begun painting the French Maison du Roi. One squadron done, two to follow. Once they are done I'll show the whole army here.  Speaking of Armies I'll parade all my League of Augsburg Scots shortly.  Regulars, Highlanders, and all.  I'm simply waiting to take delivery of three frame guns.

 


10 comments: