Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Austrian SYW- The second infantry brigade 18mm

The milestones are passing faster now.  Here is my second Austrian infantry brigade.  


Regiment Botta, hard fighting boys memorialised by Cresta Hook in an Osprey book.  Blue Moon figures.

 

Regiment Baden-Durlach also from Blue Moon.


 Hungarian regiment
Forgách once again from Blue Moon.  I find the Hungarians very jolly to paint.   


The memory of many good Hungarian dinners I think.  Again, with some Irregular gabions that I finally got around to painting.

Next time we will be back to the Prussians.  

 

 

12 comments:

  1. You are really cranking out battalions. I enjoy painting Hungarians too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got 2 Hungarian battalions. I might get another one at some point.

      Delete
  2. You certainly are on a roll at the minute OB and another fine unit there:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Steve. I actually got a couple of limbers and teams done over the weekend. I'm getting there.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes indeed Neil. Two regiments of Grenzers to come and regiment Wied. Then back to the Austrian cavalry. I'm currently painting their horses.

      Delete
  4. These are more fine additions to the collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Neil, I've just done a bit of an audit. Two units of Cuirassiers outstanding and 5 regiments of Dragoons all for for the Austrians.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking units. You've got a real head of steam on these Austrians.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Richard. While looking for a bag of OG SYW French I discovered another of Austrian Dragoons. I've no idea when I bought them. So more to do. The French are still missing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers Ray, I'm sticking with this one until it is done.

    ReplyDelete