Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

SYW Prussian Progress 18mm

The Prussian part of the project is nearing completion.  Below, we have the artillery from Old Glory.  Note the limbers and teams, an ebay bargain make unknown. I have another 4 of them.

 

Two guns and crews remain to do. Here we have the first and second squadrons of the Prinz von Preußen Cuirassiers. 

 

One Prussian Cuirassier unit left to do.  All of these are from Blue Moon.

 Finally, from Lancashire Games some Frei Korp skirmishing.   

 


These ones are von Trümbach’s.  Three variants in a pack, well done Lancashire Games.

 

Next week back to the Austrians.

11 comments:

  1. Nice work! You continue to make great progress on your SYW armies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan. I'm nearly there I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, there is the French! I am working on those myself!

      Delete
  4. Lovely work. Enjoyed taking a close look at the artillery and limbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine work there OB and I particularly love the Freikorps skirmishers:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Steve. I like them too, quite old figures at that.

    ReplyDelete