Followers

Monday, June 3, 2019

More Good News for the Sikh Wars in 15mm


Ian Kay at Irregular Miniatures was kind enough to send me a sample figure of his new Sikh regular firing.  I’ve had a chance to paint him and here he is front and back.




Very nice, I think.  Handy too, the French trained Sikhs sometimes liked to deploy regular skirmishers in voltigeur fashion.  He will fill that role admirably as well as taking his place in the firing line.   

The figure release date was held up for the best of reasons-he is accompanied by some new comrades.

Irregular have released the following new figures in their Sikh War range. You can see some of them here fresh out of the box.

Sikh Irregulars with sword


Sikh Irregulars with musket


Sikh regular standing in summer uniform
Sikh regular officer standing in summer uniform
Sikh regular standard bearer in Summer uniform
Sikh regular drummer 

 
Sikh regular lancer
Sikh cuirassier 

And a Sikh Lady a very useful figure.


I’m very pleased with this news and thought I should share it with fellow Sikh War enthusiasts.  Of course I ordered the lot.  I will post some pics here when I have them painted.

2 comments: