Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Indian Temple and Sadhus Complete




As you see my Indian Temple is now complete bar a bit of snagging as real builders say. 



I decided to site it within a water feature and use two bridges to provide access front and rear. 


One of the bridges can accommodate a whole unit in column while the other would require them to break formation in order to cross.  I'll treat it as difficult going that should cause some table top angst.  All to the good.



The sadhus are finished too so let's see them in situ.  


 The complete unit is here and hopefully gives you an idea of the size of the Temple.
 


You may be able to see that they are carrying the banner of Kali.


That’s it, a useful and functional addition to my model Indian city of Krishnapur.  The minarets or domes all lift off as do the bridges so it will be easy to store too. 


Next, I’ll be making a Mosque using the same technique.  Subsequent further building projects will likely be secular.  Here's a pic of Krishnapur hopefully the Temple will add to it's gaming potential. 




Meantime I still have an awful lot of Sikhs to paint.  

No comments:

Post a Comment