Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Anglo Sikh War irregulars and Gurkhas




 
This is the last lap for my Anglo-Sikh War Sikh collection.  Fittingly, there are figures from QRF, Black Hat (above) and Irregular Miniatures. In 15mm they are the big three. You can click the pics.

First, Khalsa regulars in the form of Sikh Gurkhas from Black Hat.


The rest are irregulars.  Some camel gunners from QRF.  These are from their Moghul range and I’d say they are best you can buy in 15mm. 


A mixture of QRF Gorchurra cavalry.  These are the old Steve Shaw sculpts.


Sikh irregular artillery crew from Black Hat and guns from QRF.

Sikh irregular infantry mainly Black Hat with some from Irregular Miniatures.

I might add a unit or two to my Sikh Army just for fun.  Strictly speaking it’s job done.  I need two additional British units to finish that army too.  It has been a long journey and I think it will be finished just in time for the release of Field of Battle 3.  

2 comments: