Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

ACW Confederate Infantry Brigades 15mm

 

I had started out with the intention of having 3 infantry brigades.  Now, it seems I’ll have 5 in total. 


Mainly QRF with some Peter Pig and Minifigs command.

This one is defending.

All are very good figures.  The brigades are more or less generic and will also,hopefully, pass as the Army of North Virginia.

 

Louisiana Tiger Zouaves from QRF.  I've had these ones since the Outrage at Forde's Theatre or then abouts.

I've been pretty selective in my choice of QRF figures that said I'm very pleased with the ones I chose.  I've also been very impressed with the Minifigs that have come my way via ebay.  

Single pose (ish) for sure but they will mix nicely.  Here's another.  

 

 The final regiment of my current effort.


Here are the Commanders.

That is my ACW Project done for the moment.  Rescued from neglect and oblivion.  

I can now play some ACW games-at last.  Mission accomplished, for the moment.

 

8 comments: