Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2021

ACW Union Cavalry and Artillery 15mm

 

 Today, we have the cavalry and the artillery for the Union.  Both are two thirds done.  There will be another cavalry regiment and a third battery.  I’ve used a mix of Manufactures figures.


Here is the artillery.  Guns from QRF, Gunners and limber from Peter Pig.  Martin has excelled himself with this limber and crew. I have 2 of them for my Union cavalry brigade.


Now the cavalry, all from Battle Honours. I chose to do New York and Michigan regiments. The third will also be a New York outfit.

 

They are, as you would expect, lovely figures. 

Here they are dismounted.  Horse holders to follow. I seem to have a glut of the latter.


I’m aiming for a cavalry brigade of three regiments with a battery in support.  I’ll post a pic when I’m done.  

Meantime, the brigade deployed dismounted.


Next up, the Confederates.

8 comments: