Followers

Friday, February 10, 2023

SYW Prussians- Artillery and Generals

 

 

Above we see King Frederick and the Duke of Bevern. Von Zieten stands by. Eureka figures.

The last battery. I have three in all. All from Old Glory 15mm.


Sundry Brigadiers from Blue Moon.

 

More Blue Moon Brigadiers.

 

A stern fellow from Eureka. Maybe Keith. What an interesting career he had. That's it, the Prussians are done and game ready.

Now to see what needs doing with the Austrians.  We should be seeing Duffy's second volume on the Austrian Army soon.  I'm looking forward to reading it and fair play to Helion for the reprint.

14 comments:

  1. I like the look of those Bluemoon officers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ray and job done! As far as the Prussians go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. Frederick certainly looks like the man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Richard. These days whenever I see an image of him the Flashman quote comes unbidden to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on completing the Prussians. They look good. The Duffy "By Force of Arms" is very good; hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks David. I'm sure I will. Once the outstanding Austrians are done I intend making a real start on my SYW French.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent - I really look forward to seeing the French! :-) I hope to get the Apchon Dragoons, Bercheny Hussars and speculative Chasseurs de Fischer standards finished soon; I've been having some trouble getting the fringes to co-operate...

      Delete
  7. That's great David. I'll do a couple of infantry battalions first so time enough as they say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. I hope it will not take me too long to overcome the fringe glitch! :-)

      Delete
  8. Handsome additions to your Prussians!

    ReplyDelete