Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

ACW 15mm Bits and Pieces 1

 


I have been finishing up on my ACW Project.   

 


Nothing big but all useful stuff to have.  I’ve added to the command bases. 

You can see both Confederate and Union here.   

 


The figures are a mixture of Battle Honours, QRF and Peter Pig.


I may add some individual Brigadiers.


The first of the horse holder bases page top.  These figures are from Battle Honours as was. I have enough for another 3 bases. I’ll likely add another 4 from Peter Pig.

The first of my Coloured infantry units using Peter Pig, QRF and MJ figures.  I intend a second unit.

Next, I have more limbers to do, some slaves or freed slaves and more horse holders.  Also, the final base of the Louisiana Tigers.

 

Speaking of final bases I finally got these fellows finished.  The New York Fire Zouaves above.

You will note I've added Battle Command by Brent Oman to the tags.  I have a copy and I am looking forward to trying the rules out.

12 comments:

  1. Very nice, the different manufacturers have mixed well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Norm. I'll be trying out some of your scenarios with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking units and flags. The zouaves have a look of Minifigs about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Richard. They do and Minifigs have some nice ACW figures. They are though all QRF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice mix of stuff there and always good to have more command bases to allow some flexibility within games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice figures- 15mm ACW has always been a good scale for the BIG battles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. Yes, there's something spectacular about ACW battles.

      Delete
  7. AVW, definitely a change of pace from the earlier eras, and all looking very good. I liked Battle Command, most of it very familiar to anyone who has played FoB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Gonsalvo. Battle Command looks very interesting. Lots of decision making there.

    ReplyDelete